Structural Engineering Services
- Structural analysis & design utilizing steel, aluminum, concrete, timber, and/or masonry systems
- Building Inspection
- Framing Systems – wall, roof, columns, beams, etc.
- Pre-tensioned and post-tensioned concrete
- Modifications to existing structures and building additions
- Standard Foundations – conventional spread footing with slab on grade
- Retaining wall design
- Specialty foundations – auger cast pile, friction pile, matt slab, driven pile, and structural slab design
- Specialty Systems
- SIPs (Structural Insulated Panel) structure design
- Spalling Analysis – investigation, reporting, cost estimating, and repair/restoration
Our Clients Say…
"It is a pleasure to work with the K2M Team. The team held to their project timeline, met with the county Superintendents to complete a thorough overview of our structures and land, met with elected officials and department heads to consider our thoughts, concerns and ideas, and delivered options that we are very pleased with!"
Allen County Ohio Board of Commissioners
A Certificate of Recognition was granted from NASA to K2M as the In-House Design Team, in recognition of significant engineering contributions to the A/E design efforts for Building 14 Modifications for LTID Relocation and the Steam Condensate System.
Gene Stygles, Division Chief
"We are very happy with the work performed by K2M Design. The team is very thorough. The timing was excellent and the diligence shown was great. This team has delivered on all of their promises."
Chuck Klco, Building and Grounds Superintendent, Lake County
“The depth and ability of their team to effectively communicate any subject matter with all levels of our City staff has been exempliary. In addition to their strong design and communication skills, they are very diligent and dedicated to the success of their clients’ projects. They are truly a valued partner of the City of Key West and look forward to a long term relationship with the firm.”
Jim Scholl, City Manager